Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Thyroid Ultrasound

Simone (I)

Well, this post is specially made for a prize thank ( had received other, but I never did post, something I feel a lot: () ... So well, here you have it.

1. To thank those who gave it to you: Thank you Natalia, who has been so nice to give me the prize:)
2. Say five things about your dark side: Hmmm, will not be veery hard xDDD
♪ I'm super malgeniada .
Patience and I do not get along . She decided to pass me, so I'm like a bomb that explodes in a few seconds.
♪ I'm a little too egomaniac.
♪ I'm tardy (part of my dark side still not work out: S)
♪ And I'm definitely introverted (compared to strangers, which Friends handling me well xDDD)
3. Do you have any prohibited or dark addiction?: I'm addicted to collecting shoes (if you can count as prohibited or dark xDDDD)
Well, a small post fun and introspective xDDD ... Again, thank Natalia , and I think it should stay the blogs to which I attach it (I do not like the idea of \u200b\u200bchoosing only five: P) !

So without more ... We read;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment