Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Camouflage Wrapping Paper

TODAY MY FEELINGS GONE TO SPAIN. JUAN PABLO ROQUE



I can already see you in your GOLD and dazzling presence.
Gold and Shining ¿? because dawn,
because the orange and ocher in your area, I wonder. At that point I escape my sight ... eager to escape from all sites in your geography. ...
will be like in an instant, live it all; like trying to build your land and your sky
a huge and beautiful CANVAS:

lovingly painted later.

BRAVA SPAIN ... Racy!
HOLA!







Manuel Prieres
This poem what even wrote on the Boeing 747 flying over Madrid - about to land, from me and my parents in Cuba. This drawing of the Iberian Peninsula was painted my son Manuel Angel Prieres who was born in Madrid a cold winter.

Manuel Prieres
Today my feelings are toward that land-of-today antespasados \u200b\u200bmy sad times by earthquakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment